Even though its currently the holidays, I've still been hard at work assessing my students work and planning for the next term. In between all of this I have also had a bit of me time to do some creating ...
I created my card for the Cardabilities Challenge blog using a variety of different diescuts that I layered over the top of one another. I added a row of hexagons and a Frantic Stamper Fleur De Lis flourish die as well.
I finished off, adding flowers from the Prima range and also from Wild Orchid. The small butterfly has been cut from burlap.
You can check out the sketch I used for my card here.